50 dollar logo contest.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

fendy

New member
Jul 31, 2011
3
0
0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
50 dollar logo contest 2 days

I need a logo for a content writing service. The name is content writing service.
need 1 logos professionally made...$50 Paypal for each...may select one winners..

Please post all the entries. No PM's



​
 


50 dollar logo contest 2 days

I need a logo for a content writing service. The name is content writing service.
need 1 logos professionally made...$50 Paypal for each...may select one winners..

Please post all the entries. No PM's



​


Just to be clear here, you want people to make you logos and you'll be paying the winner $50? So you hope to get a variety of entries to choose from, but you'll ultimately be paying for one logo only?

Reminds me of Die Hard 3.0 where Mclean stands in Harlem with a sign saying 'I hate niggers'...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.