A 3 letter domain - not taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKnightFall

Banned
Jun 2, 2008
60
0
0
i know of a 3 letter domain that is not taken - is that odd?
what are some of the end extensions that have alot left?
.cc
.me
.mobi
.info
etc
or are they rare for those as well?

thanks
 


.info all of them are bought. You can add mobi in that list as well. The rest have lots of LLL left.
 
If only back in the day, I registered a few LLL.com domains, I'd be rich!

Or maybe porn, and fund.com would do me nicely.
 
If only back in the day, I registered a few LLL.com domains, I'd be rich!

Or maybe porn, and fund.com would do me nicely.

Trust me, we'll look back 10 years from now and regret not grasping things that we overlook right now. Perhaps two word - or even five letter - domains? It's a cycle of regret that will always remain; we humans seem to love it.
 
i know of a 3 letter domain that is not taken - is that odd?
what are some of the end extensions that have alot left?
.cc
.me
.mobi
.info
etc
or are they rare for those as well?

thanks
How about .ws? I think there ares till many available.. :D
 
From that list... .info is the only one worth risking, if even that. The rest are a joke, especially if the LLL aren't good letters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.