A New Way

IceToEskimos

Banned
Oct 18, 2011
5,415
130
0
www.linkedin.com
My brothers, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding,
and if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding,
and if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for hidden treasure,
then you will understand the fear of the Algo
and find the knowledge of Google.

For the Algo gives wisdom,
and from it's SERPS come knowledge and understanding.
It holds victory in store for the upright,
it is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
for it guards the course of the just
and protects the way of it's faithful ones.

Then you will understand what is right and just
and fair—every good path.
For wisdom will enter your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
Big Brands will protect you,
and understanding will guard you.
Wisdom will save you from the ways of wickedfire,
from men whose words are perverse,
who leave the straight paths
and wear black hats,
who delight in building links
and rejoice in the perverseness of dickrolls,
whose content is spun
and who are devious in their ways.

Thus you will walk in the ways of good men
and keep to the paths of the white hats.
For the upright will live in the SERPS,
and the blameless will remain in it;
but the wicked will be slapped out of the SERPS,
and the unfaithful will be torn from them.

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShadowCaster


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3b5dYJEUQ]Pump Up The Jukebox - YouTube[/ame]
 
"You won't get the special treatment
I don't care what you do or say
Don't let them tell you what you're already thinking
It's a no win situation

Well enough of the old way
It's not working and the [algorithms] have already changed
What we need is a new way
Something else just a little bit better
It's on the way"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9YeIm1j5Q"]FACE TO FACE - The New Way (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]




 
What do you mean, "I don't believe in Google"?
I think about em' every day.
What do you mean, "I don't support their system"?
I use analytics when I have to.
What do you mean, "I don't have enough good content"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

If there's a new way,
I'll be the first in line.
But, it better work this time.

What do you mean, "I hurt your rankings"?
I didn't know you had any rankings.
What do you mean, "I ain't white hat"?
At least I'm not black hat.
What do you mean, "I couldn't rank number 1, in the United States of America"?
Tell me something, it's still "We the people", right?

If there's a new way
I'll be the first in line,
But, it better work this time.

Can you put a price on links?
Links,
Links sell...,
Links,
Links sell...,
Links sell..., but who's buying?
Links sell..., but who's buying?
Links sell..., but who's buying?
Links sell..., but who's buying?


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcel9PQjeNA]Megadeth-Peace Sells[HD] - YouTube[/ame]
 
You take great pride in never having created anything
Lie, steal, scrape and dupe, a real bad site
Your daddy is a wino, and your mommy is quite insane
From farticle to flog, you don't give a damn
Your best site is MFA, makes 5 cents every day
You used to be a gay singer in a stud leather band.
Rebills paid for your douchebag shades and your average car.
There ain't one grandma you know you ain't ripped off yet.
Look deep in the mirror, look deep into your eyes
Your face is replaced, with a creature you despise
but I know what you've made so far, it ain't much I'm afraid
I know you'll be dickrolling until your dying day
Make up your stories, truth's so hard to say
Brain is numb and Spam Gone Wild, will surely dig your grave
Your mind is sickly from watching porn all day everyday
And decadence and debauchery killed your memories
You're a liar, liar, liar, everyone can see
Liar, liar, [liar,] it's all you'll ever be
Liar, liar, liar, it's what you mean to me
Liar, liar, lies...
Build sites, spread pain
Piss and venom, in your veins
Hoard PR, breathe fire
Shitty content, you're a liar
Sweat liquor, pixel stuffer
Spin garbage, blame Google
Scum bag, forum spammer
Greasy face, teeth decay
Hair matted, drunk all day
Blog comments, sunken veins
Rot gut, scrambled brain
Steal money, crash servers
Rob content, hock links
Get a job, it's time you know
To your boss, off you go

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT7GPVfHbkI]Megadeth- Liar - YouTube[/ame]
 
Scrolling down reminds me of Star Wars

24vkwp0.jpg
 
I like, Matt, Cutts and I cannot lie
you other niggas can't deny
when you see a site with a really shitty theme
and some default permalinks you get stung
like a bee on your butt and so you say what the fuck
and then you start comparing
your site to how the top site's faring
oh baby, there's no need to get a tissue
Matt Cutts solved the issue
He sent GWT warnings
and then he made us so damn horny

ooooh then he asked Rand Fishkin
have you been monitoring the trends?
Rand said use me, use me
cause I'm your biggest groupie
I've seen the SERPs dancing
and I'm in need of your romancing
I want you wet, I want your sweat
he said you ain't seen nothing yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: MSTeacher
Is it just me or this guy trying to sound like Jesus here? Too funny and not altogether right. With posts like this it keeps my day happening.
 
You build 16 sites and what do you get
A couple search rankings for fifteen cents net
I wish I learned social but my ad skills blow
All I know is black hat SEO

I built my first site when the sun didn't shine
A little passive income came it sure felt fine
I read on wicked fire from the blackhat elite
"Scale that motherfucker, son, rinse and repeat"

You build 16 sites and what do you get
$200 bucks of content that ain't indexed yet
I wish I could try adwords but I got no dough
All I know is black hat SEO
 
You build 16 sites and what do you get
A couple search rankings for fifteen cents net
I wish I learned social but my ad skills blow
All I know is black hat SEO

I built my first site when the sun didn't shine
A little passive income came it sure felt fine
I read on wicked fire from the blackhat elite
"Scale that motherfucker, son, rinse and repeat"

You build 16 sites and what do you get
$200 bucks of content that ain't indexed yet
I wish I could try adwords but I got no dough
All I know is black hat SEO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIfu2A0ezq0&feature=related]Tennessee ernie Ford - 16 Tons - YouTube[/ame]

(a melody for the planet nubs to follow along with)
 
G's milkshake brings all the tards to the yard. And they're like, it's better than 9-5 (couldn't think of a word that rhymes).