A tip from a newbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarredLv

Rape and Pillage Canada!
Dec 24, 2008
2,185
65
0
Las Vegas
I can't offer much yet, but I figured I'd give advice when I can -- Proof read your ads:

oopsgjx.jpg
 


it may have been intentional.
color scheme+ore==subliminal connect the dots.

edit: yep. as above, so below.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I debated before posting this if he did that intentionally, but there is no reference to gold and I doubt the average person who would actually click on a banner ad would even know what ore is.
 
in the time that you spotted that ad, took a screenshot and posted it here to be the grammar polizei you could have been banking off of that 15% conv rate.

And I'll tell you this one of the most grammatically fucked up ads I ever created was one of the best performing in a niche.

some times throwing people off in a subtle way can work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.