Adsense wonderment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam bam

New member
Oct 9, 2007
962
11
0
I have just over $80 stuck in my adsense account with no sites that run ads. Anyone want to suggest a way to get it out?

I was thinking about paying someone $25 to put my publisher-id on their site until I have $100 and can get it transferred.

Any other suggestions?
 


I have just over $80 stuck in my adsense account with no sites that run ads. Anyone want to suggest a way to get it out?

I was thinking about paying someone $25 to put my publisher-id on their site until I have $100 and can get it transferred.

Any other suggestions?


Didnt google reduce the payout to $10.00?
 
It's been sat in there for about 6 months now, shouldn't i have had it already?

edit:

Your total earnings must reach US $100 before we can send you your payment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.