**99.9% sure I posted this earlier, but am not seeing it now when I search the forum, so forgive the spam if this is already somewhere else. I don't see it**
I'm having an informal meeting (lunch) with one of my AMs next week and was hoping to get some advice from some more experience affiliates on how to get the most of out if (first time meeting him in person). Specifically, I was wondering what the etiquette is on deflecting questions that kind of get at how I run my campaigns / drive traffic. Obviously I want to keep that private without coming off as uncooperative. Has this ever come up for any of you, or do AMs typically know to just "not go there?"
Any advice on how to get the most out of the meeting would be great.
Thanks.
I'm having an informal meeting (lunch) with one of my AMs next week and was hoping to get some advice from some more experience affiliates on how to get the most of out if (first time meeting him in person). Specifically, I was wondering what the etiquette is on deflecting questions that kind of get at how I run my campaigns / drive traffic. Obviously I want to keep that private without coming off as uncooperative. Has this ever come up for any of you, or do AMs typically know to just "not go there?"
Any advice on how to get the most out of the meeting would be great.
Thanks.