Just got my new ihphone today. Anyone know of an app where i can check my adwords MCC accounts w/o using safari on the iphone?
Couldn't somebody sniff your packets and get your passwords? Due to that reason I don't think there is such an application. How do you like the 3G S?
Yea maybe I'm just retarded, however I never feel secure wireless. Whenever entering financial passwords I prefer wires.
Sniff my packets? That sounds awfully crass...
only had it for a few hours, but so far it's pretty sweet. Keep in mind i'm coming of an old Razor (with a smashed screen).
You can sniff any wireless data. However, it takes a lot of time. Someone would have to really be targeting you. It's like turning off your PC when it's not in use in case someone is randomly trying to bruteforce into it -- just inconveniences more than it's worth.
I've been teaching myself objective C for a month and I'm interested in taking on a useful project like this. If there's no Adwords app out there, I'd be interested in making one when my ipod touch comes in next week. I've been focusing on other mobile platforms (like the new palm) but let me know if there is no such iphone app solution.
Seriously, I can't check new adwords interface on my iPhone and it's driving me nuts. How do you guys check it?