Affiliates: How are you crushing it right now?

Jiujitsu

New member
Aug 4, 2011
155
2
0
Arizona
Bored Sitting at the bar and no one here understands what I do So I figured I'd start a fun thread.

How are you crushing the industry right now? CPV? Search? Display buys? Not asking for your secrets... just maybe a some ridicule :)

I will post some more boobs when I'm not at a public place! PROMISE! In the meantime...

jiujitsu-albums-jiujitsu-picture1015-jiujitsu.jpg
 


^^ lol, that reminded me of this one:

A boy goes on a fishing trip with his grandpa. They install themselves on the river bank and have brought with them all the provisions they need for a fine day's fishing.
After a while, grandpa lights a cigarette. The boy gazes on. He knows his parents won't allow him to smoke, but he gets on well with his grandpa, so he asks
' Can I have one of those cigarettes?'Grandpa, knowing he shouldn't encourage the boy in a bad habit, but not wanting give a curt' no' asks' Does your dick reach your ass?'. The boy replies' No, it doesn't'.' Then,' said grandpa,' you aren't old enough to smoke.'Half an hour later grandpa opens a six pack. The boy has always wanted to taste beer so he asks grandpa for a swig.' Does your dick reach your ass?' asks the old man.' No, replies the boy.'' Then you're not big enough to touch beer,' comes the reply. By and by the boy feels hungry and opens his lunch box. He finds a pack of cookies there and takes one out to eat it. Grandpa sees this and fancies a cookie himself, so he asks for one. The boy turns the tables on his grandpa and asks' Does you dick reach your ass?'' It sure does, says the old man.''Then go fuck yourself - These are all mine!
 
^^ lol, that reminded me of this one:

A boy goes on a fishing trip with his grandpa. They install themselves on the river bank and have brought with them all the provisions they need for a fine day's fishing.
After a while, grandpa lights a cigarette. The boy gazes on. He knows his parents won't allow him to smoke, but he gets on well with his grandpa, so he asks
' Can I have one of those cigarettes?'Grandpa, knowing he shouldn't encourage the boy in a bad habit, but not wanting give a curt' no' asks' Does your dick reach your ass?'. The boy replies' No, it doesn't'.' Then,' said grandpa,' you aren't old enough to smoke.'Half an hour later grandpa opens a six pack. The boy has always wanted to taste beer so he asks grandpa for a swig.' Does your dick reach your ass?' asks the old man.' No, replies the boy.'' Then you're not big enough to touch beer,' comes the reply. By and by the boy feels hungry and opens his lunch box. He finds a pack of cookies there and takes one out to eat it. Grandpa sees this and fancies a cookie himself, so he asks for one. The boy turns the tables on his grandpa and asks' Does you dick reach your ass?'' It sure does, says the old man.''Then go fuck yourself - These are all mine!

LOL I'm gonna tell my wife's Grandpa this one next time I see him... hahaha