ALL YOU NEED IS A DOLLAR AND A DREAM: Mega millions at $540 mill



jhi.jpg
 
Hello friend,

Do know that have better chance for struck by lighting or run over by car then win lottery?

So if actual win lottery also have good chance of die by accident and no have time to enjoy and spend all money for live good life.

Good luck bro
 
Hello friend,

Do know that have better chance for struck by lighting or run over by car then win lottery?

So if actual win lottery also have good chance of die by accident and no have time to enjoy and spend all money for live good life.

Good luck bro

I am 10th generation Dao Chenzi psychic andd got the numbers beamed directly to my brain. I use it to cure aids and 6 way hooker fun. :love-smiley-085:
 
So the odds of winning the MegaMillions is like 1/250,000,000 so that basically means playing right now offers almost a 100% ROI (less taxes).
 
I'm winning for sure tmrw night :D!!! I know I got the winning ticket 100%:thumbsup:

This is my first comment! LOL

Message me saturday morning - i give you $10,000 an hr to wipe me off with $100 bills in my gold bathtub. A promise ;)!

I'm just lurking and learning at the moment - lots and lots to learn :)

I think you guys did forget to add a cookie in the end of your posts, can't find any other explanation.