you're starting some social media internet site that people can upload videos and vote on stuff that is similar to america's got talent?
Screw that... just spend $19.99 (or whatever the fee is now) on a Flippa listing and get some sucker to buy it for $10k.you could probably spend a couple grand on a the basics and pitch it to some venture capitalists
Do you aware of the fact that I did not say what I'm actually planning to do?
If you want to do something useful for someone, just write some alternatives.
FaceTube Talent Show
YouBook Awesome Talent Search
FabulousTalent.com
OhMyGodThatsTalent.com
NowThatsWhatICallTalent.com
OPisaFag.com
I Have TALENT (Logo is a silhouette of a fat man eating a chicken drumstick)
Watch Me Go (Logo is a silhouette of a midget hula hooping)
I Have Power (Logo is a silhouette of a small Japanese man bench pressing a cat)
:uhoh2:
BiggestTrainwreck.com have a look it is a trainwreck