I have to say it was nice to speak with an AM that knows what they're doing.
I wanted to take a look through other network offers and joined with Motive Interactive.
Got the call back from Chris and we spent a few min getting the basics out of the way. As I told him I'm still fairly new to the scene and trying different things to find what feels comfortable, he pointed me in the right direction based on the platforms I was using and the expereince I had up to our phone call.
I was surprised with personal attention he gave to help get started on the right foot. I will definatly recommend Motive in the future.
/review
For real though, I'm ready to make some fucking money.
I wanted to take a look through other network offers and joined with Motive Interactive.
Got the call back from Chris and we spent a few min getting the basics out of the way. As I told him I'm still fairly new to the scene and trying different things to find what feels comfortable, he pointed me in the right direction based on the platforms I was using and the expereince I had up to our phone call.
I was surprised with personal attention he gave to help get started on the right foot. I will definatly recommend Motive in the future.
/review
For real though, I'm ready to make some fucking money.