Americans Are F@cked if they Do - And F@cked if they Dont!

JZK721

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
376
6
0
Watch The Billionaires’ Tea Party Documentary Online Free

Interesting video.

Seems the tea party is funded by the billionaires and big companies!

I did not know this, so when the green party is going around saying we dont want government to run shit, its not because those fuckers want whats good for the people, nope they have their own cooperation's interest at heart.

And the only thing worse than a corrupt system that is controlled by the companies that pay the most money to the politicians, is one where those companies control the system without the government.

Fucked if you do and fucked if you dont.

very intr. watch.
 


Seems the tea party is funded by the billionaires and big companies!

I thought everyone knew that.

Anyway, whenever I see a group of people beating their fists in the air, while chanting "USA! USA! USA!", I know it's nothing worth listening to. That's the Tea Party.
 
I thought everyone knew that.

Anyway, whenever I see a group of people beating their fists in the air, while chanting "USA! USA! USA!", I know it's nothing worth listening to. That's the Tea Party.

I dont think most people know this, otherwise those parties would not be getting so much support.

And I don't live in US so, my interest in their affairs are limited, im sure there are others like me on the forum that will find this doc. quite shocking.

But then again, with US, nothing is shocking anymore.:ticking: