Y yast New member Jan 30, 2007 413 8 0 Sep 9, 2008 #1 i think with this one we have reached the sky ! YouTube - John McCain Gets BarackRoll'd
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Sep 9, 2008 #2 that's hilarious. what kind of freaked me out was the fact that I had this on while Live Free or Die Hard was on with the cut up video shit with the presidents. I was like ... woah.
that's hilarious. what kind of freaked me out was the fact that I had this on while Live Free or Die Hard was on with the cut up video shit with the presidents. I was like ... woah.
xmcp123 Well-known member Sep 20, 2007 4,145 95 48 Not Louisiana www.slightlyshadyseo.com Sep 9, 2008 #3 Thanks to that hilarity I nearly choked on a goldfish (cracker).
pocketrockets New member Aug 25, 2006 2,271 31 0 Sep 9, 2008 #4 LOL ... wow, that took some effort to make. well done!
-Matt- Chronic Crypto Mar 17, 2008 3,435 70 48 Sep 9, 2008 #5 xmcp123 said: Thanks to that hilarity I nearly choked on a goldfish (cracker). Click to expand... Huh, I always just called them beaners....
xmcp123 said: Thanks to that hilarity I nearly choked on a goldfish (cracker). Click to expand... Huh, I always just called them beaners....
ImagesAndWords StayblCam.com Nov 7, 2006 2,324 90 0 Scottsdale, Arizona www.stayblcam.com Sep 9, 2008 #7 Plenty of Lolz...
J jrbrown Junior Daddy Mac Apr 23, 2008 81 1 0 Plano, Tx Sep 9, 2008 #8 now that was funny, i wonder where the VPilf was
webthisway New member Oct 19, 2006 128 2 0 Neveragainland Sep 9, 2008 #9 Nice! That was so well done that for the first 10 sec. I thought it could be real. Great edit.
glew77 New member Feb 13, 2008 20 0 0 Sep 10, 2008 #11 Now that was freakin sweet...that's going to a few people i know!