These fucking mods on the senuke forum do my head it, their sole job seems to be to defend the party line and never take feedback or criticism. I keep hearing the same old BS about "no offsite seo can get you sandboxed, and it's only on page seo that does that", while n00bs kettp reporting how the got their sites sandboxed after using senuke.
Now I use senuke, but I do understand that when you use very crappy link sources and overdo it with 0 authority link sources and over optimised anchor texted you can get your site raped
I'm all for fair and honest advice, use senuke but don't forget link velocity and making the link building appear natural the best you can.
Some noob comes in and obviously used the tool inapproporately, and the same advice by 3 different staff of senuke chime in.. "keep building links, you can't be sandboxed, it's just google dance".. in other words "keep working like an idiot doing the same technique that got you sandboxed because if you keep doing the thing thatfucked you up, google will feel guility and think it's made a mistake and reverse the sandbox"
Now I use senuke, but I do understand that when you use very crappy link sources and overdo it with 0 authority link sources and over optimised anchor texted you can get your site raped
I'm all for fair and honest advice, use senuke but don't forget link velocity and making the link building appear natural the best you can.
Some noob comes in and obviously used the tool inapproporately, and the same advice by 3 different staff of senuke chime in.. "keep building links, you can't be sandboxed, it's just google dance".. in other words "keep working like an idiot doing the same technique that got you sandboxed because if you keep doing the thing thatfucked you up, google will feel guility and think it's made a mistake and reverse the sandbox"