Any CCNow users? (conversion pixel question)

Nostalgae

New member
Jul 20, 2009
221
4
0
I'm having a hard time figuring out if/how I can use a conversion tracking pixel with CCNow. I have been searching and so far I haven't found what I was hoping I would... Thanks if anyone can help me. :) (I'm trying to help someone else and I don't have any access to poke around in their system yet.)
 


Hello Nostalgae,

I came across your posting via Google alerts. It is possible to use a tracking pixel with CCNow but you must configure the pixel within the CCNow client UI, you will need to log into the 'Shopping Cart' and 'Misc. Options' area in the CCNow client UI to configure tracking pixel information.

Feel free to contact us at 866-586-3784 or support@ccnow.com for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Daniel Blade
CCNow Client Services
 
They let you place 2 pixels by default. I got mine increased to 5.

Not the best long term solution but it works for now.