Any good sites for mailing lists?

patrick24601

The Action Man
Jan 29, 2007
640
6
0
I'd like to solicit businesses in my zip and surrounding zips for some simple web design work via postcards. Any recommendations where to get a good mailing list cheap online ? Probably 1000 local business names. Single site design. I figure with the email list and using the post office to mail them I have to touch zero paper and 1000 businesses.

Affiliate links welcome.
 


For a list of that size, you might want to check if your local library system has a product called ReferenceUSA available. Many larger systems have this available for remote access, so you don't even need to make the trip down there. Depending on their license, you may even be able to download what you need at no cost. This is the same data that InfoUSA sells commercially, it's just priced / licensed differently because it's a reference product.