Anyone else have their CX Digital check bounce?



Odds are that this was some sort of mistake by the bank/teller, as I'm pretty sure CX can pay their bills.

I've had stuff like this happen before with a few networks, always turns out to be some sort of technical glitch.
 
Posting on Wickedfire definitely makes sense

Hey smartass, they have been avoiding answering as to why the check bounced, so I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else.

I don't need to explain how much I have talked to them. I only posted to see if it was widespread or not.

Carry on.
 
Did you send good leads? of course you wouldn't say if you didn't. But Ive heard of people sending bad leads and they find out before the check is cashed and stop it.
 
Hey smartass, they have been avoiding answering as to why the check bounced, so I wanted to see if it had happened to anyone else.

I don't need to explain how much I have talked to them. I only posted to see if it was widespread or not.

Carry on.

you ever think that what you consider "avoiding" the question might just be them taking the time to look into the matter and find out what went wrong?