Right now I'm on an SSH tunnel thru one of the dedicated servers I manage, because for the last 24 hours I cannot access wickedfire.com thru my ISP's connection. Seems even though OpenDNS see's it, as well as site monitoring services, I keep getting a server not found when I go thru the internet provider.
traceroute
But can connect just fine thru the SSH tunnel. Bad backbone coming from comcast? Been like this for over 24 hours.
traceroute
Traceroute has started ...
traceroute to WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum - Powered by vBulletin (67.228.85.188), 64 hops max, 40 byte packets
1 c-71-205-16-1.hsd1.mi.comcast.net (71.205.16.1) 11.015 ms 9.860 ms 9.935 ms
2 ge-1-2-ur01.grandrapids.mi.michigan.comcast.net (68.86.140.45) 9.789 ms 9.627 ms 9.701 ms
3 te-4-3-ar01.battlecreek.mi.michigan.comcast.net (68.87.191.217) 9.761 ms 11.408 ms 9.844 ms
4 be-30-ar01.taylor.mi.michigan.comcast.net (68.87.191.206) 15.401 ms 15.465 ms 16.448 ms
5 68.86.90.117 (68.86.90.117) 28.049 ms 27.027 ms 27.898 ms
6 pos-1-14-0-0-cr01.atlanta.ga.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.73) 46.662 ms 47.629 ms 45.286 ms
7 pos-1-11-0-0-cr01.dallas.tx.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.221) 69.825 ms 70.001 ms 69.710 ms
8 pos-0-15-0-0-cr01.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.137) 102.378 ms 102.118 ms 99.800 ms
9 pos-0-12-0-0-cr01.sacramento.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.5) 114.077 ms 115.181 ms 115.990 ms
10 pos-0-13-0-0-cr01.portland.or.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.161) 125.769 ms 125.163 ms 123.731 ms
11 pos-0-0-0-0-cr01.seattle.wa.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.205) 102.469 ms 101.398 ms 104.944 ms
12 * * *
13 po02.fcr01.sea01.seattle-datacenter.com (67.228.118.138) 121.849 ms 122.253 ms 127.562 ms
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * *
But can connect just fine thru the SSH tunnel. Bad backbone coming from comcast? Been like this for over 24 hours.