Shit just breaks down when in contact with me for long periods. I don't do jack, they just go haywire.
I can't retain a laptop for longer than 1 year (no matter the quality and how much I put down in repairs, etc...) because crap just FALLS GOD DAMN APART! My parents, brother, ex-boss, etc... are always pissed at me because they think I'm fucking with the computers and stuff but I really don't treat it any worse than the average joe.
I have the opposite of the midas-touch when it comes to electronics.
I can't retain a laptop for longer than 1 year (no matter the quality and how much I put down in repairs, etc...) because crap just FALLS GOD DAMN APART! My parents, brother, ex-boss, etc... are always pissed at me because they think I'm fucking with the computers and stuff but I really don't treat it any worse than the average joe.
I have the opposite of the midas-touch when it comes to electronics.