Anyone good with writing command prompt scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
I just need to create a simple macro that basically enters 12 or so similar commands

i.e.

C:\oldcomputer\orgchart\org-chart 234232 > [date]-name.csv
C:\oldcomputer\orgchart\org-chart 123123 > [date]-name.csv
C:\oldcomputer\orgchart\org-chart 243244 > [date]-name.csv

[date] would be a variable for todays date.

it seems like it should be really simple to do. I'm just incredibly retarded when it comes to coding.

Help? :)

P.S. I figured the blackhat icon would get more people to view it... sorry to disappoint haha
 


I don't quite know what you're after

The code below will right 11111 22222 33333 to a file with the date in the file name.


Code:
set mydate=%date:~6,4%_%date:~3,2%_%date:~0,2%


echo 11111 > c:\temp\$mydate-name.csv
echo 22222 >> c:\temp\$mydate-name.csv
echo 33333 >> c:\temp\$mydate-name.csv
If you need some help either reply or pm me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.