g1c9 Narcissist Jun 26, 2006 1,317 58 0 MERICA Aug 26, 2009 #1 I know we've had this thread before, but those of us who are moving in are doing so in the next couple days. I moved in today. So it's pertinent. I'm at U of Maryland at College Park. Please hit me up if you're local.
I know we've had this thread before, but those of us who are moving in are doing so in the next couple days. I moved in today. So it's pertinent. I'm at U of Maryland at College Park. Please hit me up if you're local.
A aeisn New member May 6, 2009 715 12 0 Aug 26, 2009 #2 Going tomorrow. Hit me up if you're in Massachusetts.
Volume10 I love midgets. Jul 24, 2008 1,201 10 0 Aug 26, 2009 #3 they asked me to leave after the 2nd semester. but i did go back for a few parties. that was in 93 though.
they asked me to leave after the 2nd semester. but i did go back for a few parties. that was in 93 though.
g1c9 Narcissist Jun 26, 2006 1,317 58 0 MERICA Aug 26, 2009 #5 they asked me to leave after the 2nd semester. but i did go back for a few parties. that was in 93 though. Click to expand... kind of how judges ask people to go to jail. respect.
they asked me to leave after the 2nd semester. but i did go back for a few parties. that was in 93 though. Click to expand... kind of how judges ask people to go to jail. respect.
johu Posts Too Much Jun 16, 2007 2,118 18 38 Aug 26, 2009 #6 Good school, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there. I've known a few people over the years who've gone there, and I toured it back when I was looking at schools.
Good school, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there. I've known a few people over the years who've gone there, and I toured it back when I was looking at schools.
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Aug 26, 2009 #8 Grad school if that counts. I have a friend who is at U Maryland College Park, too - he's also a grad student in Physics
Grad school if that counts. I have a friend who is at U Maryland College Park, too - he's also a grad student in Physics
g1c9 Narcissist Jun 26, 2006 1,317 58 0 MERICA Aug 27, 2009 #10 yeah I've taken my share of physics classes... really interesting stuff. damn I was really hoping I'd meet someone local.
yeah I've taken my share of physics classes... really interesting stuff. damn I was really hoping I'd meet someone local.
Garrett music LOUD Feb 4, 2008 3,845 131 0 Aug 27, 2009 #11 tainted said: UC Irvine. Dem berriez pay me tuitionz. Click to expand... Hmmmmm... Tons of "Hey Tom. How the kids?" geeks and fucked up cops. Perfect college environment. FUCK IRVINE
tainted said: UC Irvine. Dem berriez pay me tuitionz. Click to expand... Hmmmmm... Tons of "Hey Tom. How the kids?" geeks and fucked up cops. Perfect college environment. FUCK IRVINE