In January, HealthNet lost a bunch of hard drives containing the most intimate personal details of some of their customers. Basically, this is the biggest fuckup of any health insurance company ever as thousands of people's health backgrounds fell into someone else's hands. These dumbfucks already got sued last year by the Connecticut attorney general for the same damn thing.
Anyways, I see that this law firm already has a class action law suit in the works....but I was wondering...is there a more profitable route to take like getting your own lawyer or is this the fastest way to get a case like this to court so you can get paid?
Anyways, I see that this law firm already has a class action law suit in the works....but I was wondering...is there a more profitable route to take like getting your own lawyer or is this the fastest way to get a case like this to court so you can get paid?