ThatSwissIMGuy New member Jun 17, 2009 626 3 0 Jul 8, 2009 #1 I'm currently considering buying Glyphius to improve my copy. Does anyone have experience with it and can you reccomend it? Thanks!
I'm currently considering buying Glyphius to improve my copy. Does anyone have experience with it and can you reccomend it? Thanks!
Sticks79 New member Jun 3, 2007 3,500 38 0 Jul 8, 2009 #2 It's a piece of shit, look for it in the free ebook download section & if it's not there it's online for free somewhere just like everything else.
It's a piece of shit, look for it in the free ebook download section & if it's not there it's online for free somewhere just like everything else.
ThatSwissIMGuy New member Jun 17, 2009 626 3 0 Jul 8, 2009 #3 Have you used it then? Why is it not good? I'v read great reviews from well known copy writers. I checked online but its as far as I know a programm (not an ebook) and I couln't find it anywhere. If you have a link, that would be great. Thanks
Have you used it then? Why is it not good? I'v read great reviews from well known copy writers. I checked online but its as far as I know a programm (not an ebook) and I couln't find it anywhere. If you have a link, that would be great. Thanks