Anyone want Compete.com subscription?

iliketurtles

Banned
Aug 12, 2009
700
19
0
Anyone looking to get the compete.com advanced subscription? I want one, but think it's a bit too pricey.

If anyone's looking to get one, PM me, we will split the price and share the account.

Thanks :)
 


Damn, they don't even show the price for the enterprise edition! You know that shit must be expensive if they have to convince you to get it.
 
How much is it? I have a SpyFu account that I use sparingly and I'd throw that into the mix too. I hear Compete.com is a nice tool to have. One of my buddies swears by it and I'm curious to see how it works.

PM me if you are interested.
 
If you are looking for some search analytics or referral analytics for any category to help target your placements, I can put together a custom report for you. PM me if interested.
 
Can any subscriber comment on it's value for the UK market? AFAIK it's effectively-US only.