L linkpro Banned Aug 12, 2011 432 2 0 Behind my fucking screen Aug 23, 2011 #1 Apple adds earthquake warnings to iOS 5 - Telegraph Your opinions?
Unsigned Hype WF Premium Member May 15, 2010 298 6 18 Aug 23, 2011 #2 linkpro said: Your opinions? Click to expand... Just in time.
ItsYoBuddy Rise And Grind! Apr 6, 2008 1,609 17 38 Philly Aug 23, 2011 #3 hmm, I think apple had something to do with this earthquake.
J jamescraigmtts Banned Jul 28, 2011 22 0 0 Aug 23, 2011 #4 Just in time.and i think apple had something to do with this earthquake.
L linkpro Banned Aug 12, 2011 432 2 0 Behind my fucking screen Aug 23, 2011 #5 Square app update lets iOS users buy cookies on credit, sans signature - Engadget Wow.
bauss Active member Jul 16, 2010 1,406 21 38 Aug 23, 2011 #6 ItsYoBuddy said: hmm, I think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... looool indeed
ItsYoBuddy said: hmm, I think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... looool indeed
emergent what's sleep? Sep 27, 2010 224 3 0 Aug 23, 2011 #7 Unsigned Hype said: Just in time. Click to expand... ItsYoBuddy said: hmm, I think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... jamescraigmtts said: Just in time.and i think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... Lol.
Unsigned Hype said: Just in time. Click to expand... ItsYoBuddy said: hmm, I think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... jamescraigmtts said: Just in time.and i think apple had something to do with this earthquake. Click to expand... Lol.