Astronomers discover planet made of DIAMOND



If you found a way to get to this, I'm sure De Beers would make sure you had an "accident" on the way back.

Not that diamonds are rare on this planet anyway. I've always refused to buy gem - they're the ultimate aspirational consumer bullshit. Luckily my wife comes from a culture of wearing gold bangles for engagement, not stupid lumps of carbon.

Useful for cutting glass though.
 
Bullshitting.

We aren't capable to lookout on closer planets, and we discover planets wich are "close to our galaxy".


Oh, last night I saw a planet made of peanuts.

Sorry the sarcasm but I just think that scientists are useless.
 
they are trying to discover new planets and so many things, but they can't even go to the moon ( again ).
 
Here on Earth, once you put that diamond on her finger...that pussy ain't no closer than that planet!
 
Diamonds actually aren't that rare, they're just controlled well so the price stays high.
 
Sorry the sarcasm but I just think that scientists are useless.


Dude, you gotta watch "The Big Bang Theory"! Most awesome tv show on the planet and totally confirms your point.

Puts a whole new perspective on the greatness that is gay dorky scientists :liebe028: at their most retarded ;-)