Asus sexist?

dmnEPC

New member
Dec 23, 2010
5,994
95
0
Looks like a lot of people are flippin over a recent Asus tweet

from Mashable

The rear looks pretty nice. So does the new Transformer AIO. #Computex2012 pic.twitter.com/ajafmuDk
ziIZV.jpg


Time to stand up and support the good people at Asus.
 


Asus is Korean right? In Korea complimenting a womans ass is probably still ok.
 
The ass is fine, but the real question is: Why are there so many people in her kitchen?
 
Is that what qualifies as sexist these days?

I was expecting something like this:

"What is this woman doing holding the new Transformer AIO? She must have gotten lost on her way to the kitchen"
 
Is that what qualifies as sexist these days?

I was expecting something like this:

"What is this woman doing holding the new Transformer AIO? She must have gotten lost on her way to the kitchen"

I guess it's no surprise, since calling black people "black" is racist.

Calling old people old is "ageist".

Calling fat people fat is "sizeist".

So obviously saying a woman has a nice ass is somehow sexist. I GUESS THAT'S JUST MY SMALL, CLOSED, MISOGYNISTIC MIND ACTING UP AGAIN! DAMN THIS PENIS!
 
It's ok for an attractive woman to sell your product, not ok to say she's attractive? Silly.