ATTN: Fans of Alex Jones

Oct 19, 2009
390
21
0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-l3ejXVZE"][/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-l3ejXVZE"]Alex Jones - A Screaming mad fluoride damaged joker chimpanzee rants away - YouTube[/ame]

heh.
 


It's obvious when he's exaggerating, which he most certainly does.. and for sure his show is in large part entertainment.. he can also be obnoxious and annoying.. BUT he is a voice in the media that fearlessly speaks their mind, and believes in their message.. and has made a ton of progress in alternative media. I don't understand the hate.. would people prefer more mainstream media? Bottom line is: He does believe in a specific threat to our freedoms, and he is screaming at the top of his lungs to point that threat out. We can debate all day where the threat originates, but it's become painfully obvious that our freedoms are on the line.

IMO people who criticize bc he is "crazy" are fucking stupid.. and while I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says.. I'm glad he's out there talking about in an aggressive manner.. nobody else is.

Haters gunna hate