Sohan I'm a 'libtard' Jul 5, 2008 1,652 40 0 sohantanna.com Oct 31, 2008 #21 Would be nicer if the header an footer were 100% and touching the sides.
D drugoon New member Oct 19, 2006 110 1 0 Oct 31, 2008 #23 very nice theme, way better than the CX version... I am still a fan of the classic wickedfire theme
AdHustler New member Aug 24, 2007 4,377 44 0 Oct 31, 2008 #24 definetly not as annoying as the CX one.
J JamesH New member Jun 25, 2006 2,513 26 0 Oct 31, 2008 #25 'bitch is slick as fuck. This woulda made me register at Azoogle if I wasn't already.
J JamesH New member Jun 25, 2006 2,513 26 0 Oct 31, 2008 #26 Azoogle Azoogle Azoogle Better fix that TEAM WF
rockhard Less Is More Apr 24, 2008 1,049 13 0 Oct 31, 2008 #27 Nice skin. You ought to fix the moderator badges though, the gray bg cheapens the look of the whole forum.
Nice skin. You ought to fix the moderator badges though, the gray bg cheapens the look of the whole forum.
Stanley Banned Jun 24, 2006 3,399 43 0 San Diego Oct 31, 2008 #28 James, where do you see the broken links? Edit: Seems to be working now.
Sohan I'm a 'libtard' Jul 5, 2008 1,652 40 0 sohantanna.com Oct 31, 2008 #29 Woop both my recommendations got put in!
smaxor New member Oct 17, 2006 2,514 87 0 San Diego Nov 1, 2008 #30 Yah I'm not inclined to instantly revert the theme
alexb Señor Member Dec 6, 2007 1,510 21 0 Indiana Nov 1, 2008 #31 smaxor said: Yah I'm not inclined to instantly revert the theme Click to expand... I came here to say this.
smaxor said: Yah I'm not inclined to instantly revert the theme Click to expand... I came here to say this.
$5 Submissions New member Jun 27, 2006 1,956 15 0 Global www.webmasterlabor.com Nov 1, 2008 #32 Looks great. Easier on the eyes than some horrid skins they use on GFY sometimes.