"Babe, we have to do this separately."

Yuma504

fear mongering asshat
Feb 14, 2011
752
19
0
New Orleans,LA
Ok- so I was reading I2E's tease thread on the "Link Tornado" and came across a funny "Efukt" vid, watched it and afterwords went to the home page and found this:


Enjoy, for this is undoubtedly the first, last and only time you'll ever see an 18 year old girl drunkenly dildo herself directly in front of her disapproving mom. In a word... FAP.

eFukt.com | Mother Of The Year!

Discuss.
 





This is like watching a train wreck. I can't stop! If there is cause for the universe to shake humans off of it like fleas from a dog, this is surely it.

I wan't to believe these two chicks are not related and it's an act to make more money... the jury is still out for me...well, off to do more "research".