Back in the day...

mattseh

import this
Apr 6, 2009
5,504
72
0
A ~= A
As a wickedfire noob, my first thread had about 10 responses telling me to fuck off, asking for a ban. Have you guys turned into pussies? I see noobs roaming around, unbanned?

You guys too busy with cakes now? :(
 


I agree...

Jon should recruit a few more 'willing' mods to do the dirty work that needs to be done here...

I have always lurked here and spanked it to the threads here, and now a lot of them are turning to shit because a bunch of fucking retards are migrating from WF, DP, and BHW...

I say all new members are required to submit a spoon pic before they're allowed to post.

That way we can at least ridicule everyone and have some fun, and the real weirdos will be afraid to post up a pic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mattseh
I was afraid to post here for like 6 months after registering. Hell, I was afraid to even read this forum.

Now, meh...
 
I want want to be a mod of booby posts, and have the booby icon with the mod tag. it would be epic. and i feel that would bring more boobies to this forum.
 
^this

I come in here everyday just to delete spam threads first thing.

::emp::