Bankrate.com spends a fortune on domains



Most of it was for Creditcards.com.

Also, that article is retarded, because it says the domain themselves are valued at $40 million, not $92. $92 includes the value of the entire websites and domains.
 
bargaineering.com – Approximately $2.8 million was recorded as finite-lived intangible assets consisting of Internet domain name for $2.7 million and non-compete agreement for $140,000.

I wondered how did they come up with the valuation..
 
bargaineering.com – Approximately $2.8 million was recorded as finite-lived intangible assets consisting of Internet domain name for $2.7 million and non-compete agreement for $140,000.

I wondered how did they come up with the valuation..

Omg, they bought Bargaineering.com for $2.8 million? Wow.

Also, their non-compete agreement is worth $140k? LOL.
 
Not sure how this counts as domaining... Aren't these mostly established sites that they bought? CreditCards.com is one of the biggest sites for finding credit cards. I've worked with Jim from Bargaineering before. That's an amazing acquisition price he got. Awesome for him.
 
Not sure how this counts as domaining...
seo4.jpg
signature.jpg

xiaoliu3.jpg