Banned for gaming SBT - Request MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesmartel2

New member
May 14, 2012
5
0
0
Hey,

I placed 2 BST orders from Andrey today and now I find I'm banned. Here's the message I received:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Gaming SBT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I don't see how placing 2 orders is considered gaming SBT. Can a mod remove my ban? User: charlesmartel
 


Personally, I think charlesmartel2 has a nice ring to it.

Since the original Martel died in 741, I guess the 2nd does have a nice ring to it. However the first one was known as The Hammer, so I will not stop until I'm victorious. (No relation to the Google Hammer.)
 
Why the fuck did you resort to such a lowly thing as gaming SBT.. Gaming STH is another thing, but SBT ?? Cumon you gotta to be kidding.. Nobody places two orders and pays..




















PPS: You can ask .HACK though.. A lot of IPs were banned the other day by a system glitch...
 
you dont look banned to me homie

Just look at one of his posts, you will find that the "report post" button is missing.

Example post - http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/157107-real-2012-republican-delegate-count.html

But still his banned account has the avatar, that's where it looks strange

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • wf.jpg
    wf.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 114
he doesn't have any bans that I can see. dunno. i don't fuck with the bst section, though.

I just cleared my cookies and tried to login again. Still have this message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Gaming SBT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
 
Hey,

I placed 2 BST orders from Andrey today and now I find I'm banned. Here's the message I received:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Gaming SBT

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I don't see how placing 2 orders is considered gaming SBT. Can a mod remove my ban? User: charlesmartel

I unbanned your good to go, just got caught in the cross fire :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.