Bar Rescue

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
This is my new favorite show. Jon Taffer is a such a no-nonsense guy who could get anyone's ass in gear. Hell, even when I watch the show, I wanna roll up my sleeves and get to work.

It's funny to watch him walk into a place and bust balls but I also like when they talk about the science of what makes a bar work because it's similar to what we do...since they are in fact marketing a bar.

Bar Rescue




 


I watch Kitchen Nightmares which is pretty much the same concept. It's unbelievable how stubborn the owners are about doing it "their way" when it's painfully obvious their way isn't working.
 
Love shows like these. It's always been a dream of mine to open up a Bar/Restaurant catered to microbrews. Watched all the Kitchen Nightmares, including the U.K. ones. I like how Bar Rescue goes into the science of it all, showing percentages and such.
 
never seen it but love the idea, anywhere to watch it online without downloading it?

Yeah, I linked to it in my original post.

Just watched the 1st episode online in which he has to transform a biker bar into a place where people other than Hells Angels would like to drink.

It's funny how the places with clueless owners, also have clueless GMs...
 
I started watching it now. I'm about 15 minutes into the first episode and it seems pretty good. I'm also a big fan of Kitchen Nightmares, especially the UK version where it's not all omfg drama.