Basic PPC Tracking Question

voglia

Banned
Oct 18, 2009
15
0
0
If I am using the same landing page for PPC campaigns on say 4 different tier 2 search engines like 7search, miva, findology and advertise.com...what is the easiest way to just track the clicks from the 4 different engines to my aff link of the landing page?

I assume tracking 202 does this but at this point I really dont care about tracking every keyword (yet) I just want to be able to tell which of the search engines the clicks on the page came from ..

Any suggestions?
 


I know its a pain in the ass... but use Tracking202/Prosper202. It will track all your diff. traffic sources as well as down to the keyword. It takes awhile to set up large campaigns... but fuck it... its better you did than not.
 
BUT - tracking202/prosper202 is definitely the best solution and easy to set up too
 
so the free open source version is all I need? I dont want to get into paying them for clicks and so on?