Beastie Boys' Adam Yauch Has Died



Just watched the surviving members announcement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7CH3M7cECI]Yauch Announcement - YouTube[/ame]

On the plus side their average Adsense RPM is about $2, so with about 3 minutes of effort they've already made over $800! Let's not lose sight of what's important here, people: making money online.
 
on Soul Train:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w11hd-4OaJk]Beastie Boys 1987 Soul Train Brass Moneky a Música video - YouTube[/ame]

not on Soul Train:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDueq0LH6Y]Beastie Boys - An Open Letter To Nyc - Live Mtv - *HQ* - YouTube[/ame]
 
Sucks ass. I just heard that he had Cancer a week or two ago when he skipped the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performance. Seems like yesterday that my friends and I would crank up “So What’cha Want”, throw down a case of beer and play PGA Golf. It is crazy what an influence they have on the music over the last 20 years.
 
I`m totally sad about this. License to Ill was my first album (cassette!) and I`ve loved them since then.

20 years ago I ran into Mike D and Adrock while they were shopping for vinyl before a concert. I always hoped I`d meet MCA one day.

RIP my man.
 
So sad, grew up with the Beastie Boys and love them since I heard them for the first time. MCA was my favorite voice, R.I.P you'll be missed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzXGMi_AD5w"]The Beastie Boys Tribute P Diddy Live at The VH1 Rap Honors HD - YouTube[/ame]