Bengals Cheerleader Sex Scandal



One day I was looking out at the greenery at the backside of our school from my Computer Lab window. After some time as i looked down below, I saw a young boy urinating near a tree and this my 11th class student Sanjay urinating there. I got angry as we have good urinal in our school, but suddenly as he was emptying himself, I saw something which I could not believe myself.....I was struck by the amazing sight of Sanjay's large milky white penis, which was jotting out of his pants like a large hose-pipe There was a pink head which was throwing a jet of urine on the tree. As he stopped, he started to vibrate his penis vigrously and suddenly looked up...where i was......and found me admiring his beautiful long pole. He stopped vibrating his penis and stood there with his erect penis right in full view of my hungry eyes. This boy was so man enough by the volume of penis he had....I couldn't move but kept watching his thick pole in amazement....He brought a cunning smile while looking at me and then put it neatly inside...after zipping his pants...he went off and i was still gazing at the spot....missing his sexy dick and him ofcourse...
 
Someone make a fan page for sexy female teachers making sweet luv with students!

Males should get arrested... female teachers should get rewarded.
 
Do not want (especially after seeing mugshot), but I admit I would have destroyed her if I was 16.

Kind of sad in a way as it reminds me of a time when "erectile problem" referred to trying to hide my spontaneous boner (not that I have any problems keeping it up now).
 
Where the fuck were these teachers when I was in school.. FML.

They were there, but this was you

nerd-kid-at-a-science-fair-the-code-of-the-meniscu1.jpg