Best affiliate network for "free" offers for international traffic

Hey-

I have a site that gets about 250k-300k daily visits with about 1mm pageviews per day. About 80% of that is international, with the remaining 20% being US/AUS/CA/UK

Its yet another one of those URL shortener sites, so I am going to do a intermission page (sort of like this This (not my site)) before you can see the link.

The question is- Which network and what offers do you think would do best? Id like to shoot for a 20 cent + CPM if possible and I think thats obtainable with the right offers.

Any thoughts?
 


We have a bunch of international offers on our network (in 60 countries right now, ranging from mobile to downloads to game deals). We actually have an account manager reference sheet for our team to use for the best offers for monetizing this traffic.
 
Not nearly enough international offers, we have a bunch, I'm working on new ones right now. However, definitely for those who love international there is a great opportunity here.