Hey-
I have a site that gets about 250k-300k daily visits with about 1mm pageviews per day. About 80% of that is international, with the remaining 20% being US/AUS/CA/UK
Its yet another one of those URL shortener sites, so I am going to do a intermission page (sort of like this This (not my site)) before you can see the link.
The question is- Which network and what offers do you think would do best? Id like to shoot for a 20 cent + CPM if possible and I think thats obtainable with the right offers.
Any thoughts?
I have a site that gets about 250k-300k daily visits with about 1mm pageviews per day. About 80% of that is international, with the remaining 20% being US/AUS/CA/UK
Its yet another one of those URL shortener sites, so I am going to do a intermission page (sort of like this This (not my site)) before you can see the link.
The question is- Which network and what offers do you think would do best? Id like to shoot for a 20 cent + CPM if possible and I think thats obtainable with the right offers.
Any thoughts?