Hello,
I'm a paying member on 4 different porn web sites and I want to reduce this number so that I don't feel like a loser. I joined a new one last night and while it felt good at the time, I feel like more of a loser.
I want to download 2 out of the 4 web sites as it's not worth paying for the updates. They don't update the sites very much which is why I'm not interested in paying for the service anymore.
What is the best software/method to download all contents of a porn site? I just want to be able to download the site overnight or when I am not around, so it would be good if I could pause and resume downloads, etc.
Ideally if the download could mimic the same folder structure employed by the site on my desktop, this would be good for better organization. I have no interest in sharing the downloaded web site or doing anything illegal, as this would be for personal use only.
I'm a paying member on 4 different porn web sites and I want to reduce this number so that I don't feel like a loser. I joined a new one last night and while it felt good at the time, I feel like more of a loser.
I want to download 2 out of the 4 web sites as it's not worth paying for the updates. They don't update the sites very much which is why I'm not interested in paying for the service anymore.
What is the best software/method to download all contents of a porn site? I just want to be able to download the site overnight or when I am not around, so it would be good if I could pause and resume downloads, etc.
Ideally if the download could mimic the same folder structure employed by the site on my desktop, this would be good for better organization. I have no interest in sharing the downloaded web site or doing anything illegal, as this would be for personal use only.