For the next couple of months, my college is doing a fundraiser, and there are rewards for people that bring in the most. I've got my eyes set on the grand prize: A paid date for me and my girlfriend at Lawry's restaurant in downtown Chicago. The requirement? Only $2,000 before the middle of March.
I want to see how much I can raise through FREE online methods. The only cost I will pay is $10 for a domain, that's all. I think my primary method will be through viral marketing via Facebook, Twitter etc., with the motivation being "get me a date in Chicago" or something. Hey, if some guy can get several thousand for holding a rabbit hostage, and that British kid can get 1 mil by saying "advertise your product here," then I can surely scrape up $2k on the interwebs.
Any suggestions? Or if you need some place to drop $2k and you wanna save me the trouble, that'd be great.
I want to see how much I can raise through FREE online methods. The only cost I will pay is $10 for a domain, that's all. I think my primary method will be through viral marketing via Facebook, Twitter etc., with the motivation being "get me a date in Chicago" or something. Hey, if some guy can get several thousand for holding a rabbit hostage, and that British kid can get 1 mil by saying "advertise your product here," then I can surely scrape up $2k on the interwebs.
Any suggestions? Or if you need some place to drop $2k and you wanna save me the trouble, that'd be great.