Better Than Evernote?

AllBizNiz

Living The Dream
Oct 27, 2009
1,690
21
38
Ohio
Peep this shit. I found some awesome software today that I think is better than Evernote. It's called springpad and It's completely free and does a ton of shit. I added an app to it today that lets me schedule out a diet plan for the month. It then allows me to select various different recipes and add the ingredients to a shopping list for the store. You can share shit between friends.

And yes, it does all the other shit Evernote does. The only thing I can really tell that it's missing is a desktop application to store everything on your computer. I did see a developer say there's one in the works though.

It's got a nice todo list which I think is pretty good as well. You can have email reminders and text messages sent to your phone on todo items. There's so much you can do with this thing you just need to check it out.

And Yes, there's an Android and Iphone app available for this beast free of charge.


springpadit.com
 


I saw this a while ago but I never really checked it out.

Evernote is a MUST with me. I couldn't function without it.

*Edit. Just checked it out. Might be good but at first glance it doesn't make me want to ditch Evernote and learn a new system. Nice to see something new though. Competition makes everything better.
 
Saw the app on the store, downloaded it, never checked it out. If it's better than evernote, we'll see. But since Tferris helps out with evernote and i suck his dick all day i may keep using evernote.
 
What I like about Evernote is that they have a desktop app, and I can clip sections of essentially everything. I rarely clip whole pages, but can basically clip everything with Evernote. Also, the whole taking a picture with text in it (say a wine bottle) and have it analying the text on the bottle and making it searchable is kind of neat.

With that said, I also like how spring it has everything all tagged up automatically and how you can organize your clippings.