BidPlace?

sergit

New member
Feb 10, 2009
478
3
0
Self-Service Banner Advertising From AOL Advertising | BidPlace SB

Anybody knows about them? Self-serve banner advertising from AOL
CPC and CPM bidding... But they don't have any updates on their sites since last November:confused:
010.jpg

favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
Rank: wait...
favicon.ico
Traffic: wait...
favicon.ico
Price: wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
close.gif
 


I've used em in the past when the first opened. They fucked up my billing and overcharged me. Had to dig for the right phone number, and when I did, it was a game of phone tag.

Eventually did get my refund, but that was after following up with their own billing department.

If you ask me, that's a little to much work on my part for a traffic source that didn't even pan out well.
 
I've used em in the past when the first opened. They fucked up my billing and overcharged me. Had to dig for the right phone number, and when I did, it was a game of phone tag.

Eventually did get my refund, but that was after following up with their own billing department.

If you ask me, that's a little to much work on my part for a traffic source that didn't even pan out well.

Same shit, I know they've made some new changes though
 
Doesn't look like they have any changes since last November. Site looks abandoned so I wasn't even sure they still active
:party-smiley-004:
Same shit, I know they've made some new changes though

favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
Rank: wait...
favicon.ico
Traffic: wait...
favicon.ico
Price: wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
close.gif
 
It still works, but the approval process is a pain in the ass, and support is non-existent. The traffic that was supposed to only be from AOL.com, apparently is also whored out to Advertising.com network sites.
 
1k daily cap

its a stripped down version of their network ad interface

its mainly setup for small business's