Hi All,
Im wondering, why doesn't G' punish large websites, or big brands, when they use automated link networks.
Take a look at this post:
Discover Link Networks
Ikea.com is using a small network in DK, to promote their kitchen section, and it's really obvious they run in a network.
But my question is this, why dosen't Google punish large brands when they break G's guidelines.
I run some small websites in this niche, and I would honestly be happy to gain a few bumps upward
/m
Im wondering, why doesn't G' punish large websites, or big brands, when they use automated link networks.
Take a look at this post:
Discover Link Networks
Ikea.com is using a small network in DK, to promote their kitchen section, and it's really obvious they run in a network.
But my question is this, why dosen't Google punish large brands when they break G's guidelines.
I run some small websites in this niche, and I would honestly be happy to gain a few bumps upward
/m