"Bin Ladens Dead because F is for Finisher" - Lil Wayne

RobinX

New member
Apr 5, 2009
754
16
0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tOAGY59uQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - 6 Foot 7 Foot (Explicit) ft. Cory Gunz[/ame]
 


nuff said #ghey

lil-wayne-kiss-baby-the-birdman11.jpg
 
So what if he's gay? What does it matter? You don't like his music anymore if he's gay? Or you don't like his music anymore because he's not really a Blood or whatever? What does that say about YOU?
 
Lol, everytime I see lil wayne this dudes looking more messed up each time... by 2020 he's gonna have bolts sticking out of his neck.. whats with all these mainstream rappers getting shitty face tattoos anyways?

So what if he's gay? What does it matter? You don't like his music anymore if he's gay? Or you don't like his music anymore because he's not really a Blood or whatever? What does that say about YOU?

If anything that proves your listening to and idolizing a fake loser.. I don't see your logic. Lil Wayne fans are basically listening to a retarded manchild banging pots together and claiming its a master symphony...
 
If anything that proves your listening to and idolizing a fake loser.. I don't see your logic. Lil Wayne fans are basically listening to a retarded manchild banging pots together and claiming its a master symphony...

well put!

TURN OFF THE RADIO.... AND LISTEN TO THE REAL BOOM BAP!

"I would never be caught making love songs... I finger fuck bitches with Freddy Kruger gloves on!"
 
she does better

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6sUNTHiHs"]YouTube - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne ft. Cory Gunz (Cover by @KarminMusic)[/ame]
 
Respect the hustle. I guess you's be the haters he keeps rapping about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCAOMi5EGM"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Drop The World ft. Eminem[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNBC4mC5y4"][/ame]
 
Karmin is teh shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khCokQt--l4]YouTube - Look At Me Now - Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes (Cover by @KarminMusic)[/ame]
 
Lol, everytime I see lil wayne this dudes looking more messed up each time... by 2020 he's gonna have bolts sticking out of his neck.. whats with all these mainstream rappers getting shitty face tattoos anyways?
Yeah everybody has gotten out of control with the tattoos lately....