I honestly would love if they would continue making new seasons of Bones for the rest of their lives! Over the years of watching Bones, I’ve seen more than my fair share of exciting, tear-jerking and gasp-inducing finales. This episode, called “The Past in the Present,” managed to combine pretty much all of the pre-mentioned emotions..and added a few more for good measure.
Bones Season 1-7 DVD has been continuing a funny and interesting year as relationships are taking shape among the characters. Pelant is back and out to get Brennan with a plan that is worse than anything I’m sure the team could have imagined. After all, they have had crazy psycho killers on their trail before.
But Pelant doesn’t stop there. In order to ensure that his plan goes through, he also messes with the team – with the goal of taking everyone off the case who can take him down. Make Booth attack him so he can play the poor victim for the cops and poof, there goes Booth. Make Sweets out to be a doctor sympathetic for his friend and he’s out, too. Make it look like Caroline received money from Brennan and there she goes.
In fact, the only person who doesn’t get caught up in it is Cam, who has the thankless job of reporting evidence that seems to prove Brennan’s guilt.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-2 DVD release is great like every other! Ending it where they did, we are left with so many issues that will need to be resolved next season. How long will Brennan stay on the run? Will Booth run after her or stay at home so he and the squints can clear her name? Will Booth just kill Pelant and get it over with? What exactly did Pelant do when he was in their house?
And I've gotten every one of Bones Season 1-7 DVD, and when I can no longer see it on tv, I'll have it to revist again and again. I'm not fond of many of the 'hot' programs and tend to buy up series I like so I can go back and enjoy them.
________________________________________________
MASH dvd box set
Bones Season 1-7 DVD has been continuing a funny and interesting year as relationships are taking shape among the characters. Pelant is back and out to get Brennan with a plan that is worse than anything I’m sure the team could have imagined. After all, they have had crazy psycho killers on their trail before.
But Pelant doesn’t stop there. In order to ensure that his plan goes through, he also messes with the team – with the goal of taking everyone off the case who can take him down. Make Booth attack him so he can play the poor victim for the cops and poof, there goes Booth. Make Sweets out to be a doctor sympathetic for his friend and he’s out, too. Make it look like Caroline received money from Brennan and there she goes.
In fact, the only person who doesn’t get caught up in it is Cam, who has the thankless job of reporting evidence that seems to prove Brennan’s guilt.
Pretty Little Liars Seasons 1-2 DVD release is great like every other! Ending it where they did, we are left with so many issues that will need to be resolved next season. How long will Brennan stay on the run? Will Booth run after her or stay at home so he and the squints can clear her name? Will Booth just kill Pelant and get it over with? What exactly did Pelant do when he was in their house?
And I've gotten every one of Bones Season 1-7 DVD, and when I can no longer see it on tv, I'll have it to revist again and again. I'm not fond of many of the 'hot' programs and tend to buy up series I like so I can go back and enjoy them.
________________________________________________
MASH dvd box set