Bookmarking Provider Ewandy

jsherloc

Banned
Jul 31, 2010
227
3
0
Anyone spoke to or received orders from him? placed an order on the 9th, but haven't received anything or heard anything after PMing.

Just looking for an update of sorts...
 


So, for other bookmarking providers would you all recommend:

rivers, amits, any others?

hoping things are OK on ewandy's end, haven't heard anything yet
 
Hi!
Was away for a mini holiday for 4 days and left all the work for my VA, bad idea...
The orders were completed mostly on time (a few were delayed a few hours, because deathbycaptcha had issue and still has issues), but he forgot to send the reports to about 3 people, that's why you didn't receive your report.

I apologize for sending the report later (the order was completed on time), will PM you regarding this in a few.

I'm catching up now with all and checking if he did everything else good, if anyone else is missing his report, please send me a PM.
Sorry for the trouble jsherloc
 
No problem ewandy. Looked over everything and it looks great. I appreciate the honesty. I will be using your services again for sure.