knukk Mоderatоr Jul 6, 2008 704 13 0 Dec 23, 2009 #1 "Police are hunting a man who carried out what they describe as 'bizarre' sexual assaults after he repeatedly knelt behind a shelf stacker to smell his behind." Video here. :moon::338:
"Police are hunting a man who carried out what they describe as 'bizarre' sexual assaults after he repeatedly knelt behind a shelf stacker to smell his behind." Video here. :moon::338:
UnripeArbiter Extreme Skeptic. Dec 21, 2006 1,026 14 0 The Vortex.™ Dec 23, 2009 #2 That is so fucking bizarre. A dude that goes around smelling man ass, whoa.
HarveyJ He is - THE CACTUS! Feb 25, 2008 3,879 48 0 Melbourne - Not the one in Florida www.affiliationcash.com Dec 23, 2009 #3 Bizarre brain swap experiment with a dog gone tragically wrong??
Webwonder Banned Mar 12, 2008 1,241 22 0 Texas Dec 23, 2009 #5 HAHAHA! Who the fuck is that guy?!?! Why would someone want to go around sniffing ass? HAHAHAHAHA
stack paper Dopesmoking Newbtrasher Dec 20, 2007 1,868 23 0 DTLA Dec 23, 2009 #6 rofl @ 'supermarket bottom sniffer'.
papajohn56 New member Jun 16, 2008 7,254 211 0 SC Dec 23, 2009 #8 http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/bestofweekendweb3.swf
sampunk Banned Aug 22, 2007 1,719 34 0 Dec 23, 2009 #9 You guys never visit a Japanese supermarket? It is pretty common over there
knukk Mоderatоr Jul 6, 2008 704 13 0 Dec 24, 2009 #10 papajohn56 said: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/bestofweekendweb3.swf Click to expand... LOL :smilie_weihn_winki:
papajohn56 said: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/bestofweekendweb3.swf Click to expand... LOL :smilie_weihn_winki:
colorfast New member Mar 2, 2009 481 4 0 Dec 24, 2009 #11 papajohn56 said: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/bestofweekendweb3.swf Click to expand... hahaha I can't believe I watched that whole thing
papajohn56 said: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/bestofweekendweb3.swf Click to expand... hahaha I can't believe I watched that whole thing
zimok Click, Whirr. Oct 27, 2008 2,391 99 0 Canada... eh! Dec 25, 2009 #12 It's the fault of the shelf-stacker for not wiping his ass properly.
UnripeArbiter Extreme Skeptic. Dec 21, 2006 1,026 14 0 The Vortex.™ Dec 26, 2009 #13 zimok said: It's the fault of the shelf-stacker for not wiping his ass properly. Click to expand... Lol, I guess the guy just couldn't resist then could he?
zimok said: It's the fault of the shelf-stacker for not wiping his ass properly. Click to expand... Lol, I guess the guy just couldn't resist then could he?