Cafe World (facebook app by Zynga) is less than one month old and already has more players than Mafia Wars. It is growing at approximately 500,000 players per day according to appdata.com. So I decided to make my own clickbank product the Cafe World Secrets Guide.
This market is completely untapped as I am the first guide in the world for this niche. My product was just approved and is not actually in the marketplace part of clickbank yet. So I am looking for some affiliates to help me promote my product and make some money for both of us
Sales Page:
Payout:
I am paying affiliates 75% of a $17 Sale which works out to about $12.75 per sale.
If you have any questions just pm me and I can help you with any promotion tips you need.
This market is completely untapped as I am the first guide in the world for this niche. My product was just approved and is not actually in the marketplace part of clickbank yet. So I am looking for some affiliates to help me promote my product and make some money for both of us
Sales Page:
Affiliate Page:hxxp://www.cafeworldsecret.com
Hoplink:hxxp://www.cafeworldsecret.com/affiliates.html
(Replace xxxx with your clickbank id)=hxxp://xxxx.theviralt.hop.clickbank.net
Payout:
I am paying affiliates 75% of a $17 Sale which works out to about $12.75 per sale.
If you have any questions just pm me and I can help you with any promotion tips you need.