Call of Duty fans.. Modern Warfare 2 will be out on Nov. 11 '09

Status
Not open for further replies.


Ghey. Not even a teaser really, other than there's some terrerists involved by the sounds of it.

Will be sweet no doubt, and I'll certainly buy it, as I have every other CoD release. Need to update the ol' 'puter though. Getting a little long in the tooth.
 
My only issue with COD MW is that it was tooooo short, I beat the damn game in like 4 hours on the hardest level. Not worth the 60 bucks I paid for it. When the next one comes out, better have a lot more maps, or be just that much harder.
 
My only issue with COD MW is that it was tooooo short, I beat the damn game in like 4 hours on the hardest level. Not worth the 60 bucks I paid for it. When the next one comes out, better have a lot more maps, or be just that much harder.

who buys CoD for the game? Get online and its worth every penny!
 
So is this an offshoot of COD4? I would love to see that since I wasn't a huge fan of COD:WaW.
 
My only issue with COD MW is that it was tooooo short, I beat the damn game in like 4 hours on the hardest level. Not worth the 60 bucks I paid for it. When the next one comes out, better have a lot more maps, or be just that much harder.

You must be really good, i played on the hardest, and as carefull as i was (played it rainbow 6 style), still ended up dying too many times that took me at least 10 hours. In that mission in chernobyl where you have to wait for the evac, must have died 15 times before i had to lower the level just for that.

As for multiplayer, dont like it too much, everyone running and jumping around and i like more realistic FPS like ghost recon (original)
 
As for multiplayer, dont like it too much, everyone running and jumping around and i like more realistic FPS like ghost recon (original)

Find a server with all the realism turned on and mature players and you don't have to deal with crap like that. As much as I enjoy the campaigns, the value in these kind of games is in the multiplayer.

The reactor level was insane BTW. I must have died 30 times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.